So, it seems you want to publish a guest post on my blog.
No matter if you want to promote your blog or want to tell your personal travel story, I’d love to hear from you.
Use the form below to send me your headline, ideas, or an outline.
To make it clear from the beginning, I don’t publish posts from third-party companies for the main reason of driving traffic to their clients’ site or to trick out the search engines. I delete useless, generic pitches – without response.
If you are a blogger or writer, I’m happy to consider your pitch under the following guidelines:
1. Your headline and post fit in any of our blog categories.
The topic on this blog is Gran Canaria. PERIOD.
2. Write for humans, not machines.
Don’t think about SEO, keywords, and all that stuff, when you start writing. Write your story like you’re talking to a good friend. Make the post readable, enchanting, and provide value for the audience. The best guideline to follow is “tell a story.”
3. Keep it short and simple, but do get your message out.
Very few people have the time to read a 3000+ word post about your latest trip to Milliways. Please keep your post between 800 and about 1500 words. An 800-word post is read in an average of 6 minutes. (http://www.speechinminutes.com)
4. Keep it original and personal.
No need to explain that, right?
5. Important stuff that boosts your pitch getting accepted!
- Use “BMW GS700” as the email subject (That tells me you’ve read the guidelines)
- Minimum of 800 words.
- Maximum of 2 links in the post
- You attach horizontal photos to your email as JPG or PNG and 700px width and clearly label the photos. If you want the images included in specific places in the post, please show me where you would like them.
- Provide a teaser photo at the beginning of your post.
- Include in the email´s body your author bio (2-3 sentences), and a link to your blog or whatever page or social network you´d like me to link to.
- Your email address is connected with Gravatar.
Please note that we don’t pay for blog post submissions.
All right. Let us know if there are any more questions.
Happy writing.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]